Sunday, August 8, 2010

Carob fruit balls... a video tute....!

I tried some really lovely things called Frooze balls, but funds can really get away with you on a gluten free diet so needs must and I had a crack at making my own version. There are loads of tutorials around for these sorts of things, and a lot of them had lots of stuff I didn't have hanging around in the pantry, so I just figured chuck some stuff in the food processor and see what happens. They are pretty good as it goes, so while you are watching this I might go and make myself a cup of Chanui tea and do a bit of taste testing on them....
PS I know I do not have a "media" voice, and twelve hours in hair and makeup wouldn't have gone a-miss, but it was mid morning and the Dyson hadn't had a run out yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment